3 months from start of the Stockholm Archipelago Raid (SAR) 30 teams from 12 nations have signed up. It is definately the toughest fleet for many years, if not since the start. Some of the top teams to watch out for:
- Leff Dahl / Roger Bodén (SWE) winners from SAR 2017 and reigning F18 Raid World Champions
- Patrick Demesmaeker (BEL), current European Champion and winner of St Barth Cata Cup 2015
- Pierre Yves Moreau / Benoit Lequin (FRA), transatlantic record holders in a 20 foot sport catamaran and with maxi trimaran Banque Poplulaire
- Rasmus Rosengren (SWE), winner of SAR 2016 and helmsman of the Artemis AC youth
- Archei Massey (GBR) and Mike McKensie (AUS) World Champion skiff sailors
- Fredrik Karlsson / Niklas Nordblom (SWE), three times Nordic F18 champions and raid experts
- Lucy Nissen / Jai Tooley (AUS), foiling Nacra and F18 experts
At the same time there are many club sailors from all over the world who just come to experience the adventure, the amazing archipelago and to have fun. For the first time ever we have teams from both France, Italy, Belgium, Australia, Germany, Austria, England, The Netherlands, the USA and the Nordic Countries.
All are equally welcome!
Sailors who are not yet registered can still do so and will be placed on the waiting list. There is still a good chance to get a place. Registered teams who have not yet paid the sign-up fee are advised to do so as soon as possible to confirm their participation.