Sign-up and fees
Signs up here by filling out and submitting the sign-up form. In order to secure your place you also need to pay the sign-up fee of 1000 SEK according to payment instructions below. There is a maximum of 50 teams and it is first come, first serve until the race is full.
Entry fee until the 29th of May 2017 is
– 9800 SEK (including sign-up fee) for any team.
– 8800 SEK (including sign-up fee) for teams participating in the F18 World Championship in Denmark in July 2017.
– 7800 SEK (including sign-up fee) for youth teams (both helm and crew shall be under 25 years of age, born 5th of August 1992 or later)
Late entry fee until the 31st of August 2017:
– same as standard fee +1000 SEK (including sign-up fee)
The entire Entry Fee shall be wired via bank transfer (payment instruction online during sign-up) latest Monday the 31st of August 2017.
Included in the fee
The fee includes
- race organisation
- security staff
- media team
- technical team and jury
- a fleet of speed boats for security and staff and to shoot film and photography
- a transport boat to carry team luggage between base camps
- Breakfast, lunch sandwich (or similar) and dinner during the 4 racing days. Only bring power bars, sport drinks and other snacks during races.
- Base camps in beautiful places in the archipelago with access to sauna, showers, electricity. Teams sleep in their own tents and sleeping bags (or in a bed for an extra cost)
- welcome ceremony on the 5th of August
- price giving and dinner party on the 9th of August
Sleeping in tent or bed
For an extra cost of 3000 SEK per team sailors get to sleep in a bed in a cabin or hotel room during all 3 nights at the base camps.
- At Rånö two teams share a cabin
- At Sandhamn each team get their own double room with two beds at Seglarhotellet
- At Nässlingen two to four teams share a room in a cabin.
Teams who chooses to sleep in tents get to bring one tent and two camping mattresses as extra luggage packed in a see-through plastic bag, nothing else can go into this bag. Whether to sleep in a tent or a bed with other teams is a question of preferences. It can be more comfortable in a bed, but it can also be quieter and less snoring in a tent. For teams sleeping in tents a charging station with 230V will be arranged.
|IBAN||SE95 8000 0832 7998 3665 5523|
|Account holder||SVENSKA F 18 FÖRBUNDET|
c/o Lars Linder
Svenska Formulaförbundets Bankgiro: 5807 – 3370
Sailors without a boat
For sailors who wish to participate as crew or helmsman but can not bring their own boat, please enter your Contact information and experience here and we will forward this information to any Swedish boats who might lack a team buddy.